The 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards, or simply the EMAs, took place in Northern Ireland's capital of Belfast on Sunday (November 6th) - Over 14,000 screaming music fans packed the city's Odyssey Arena to witness in first person performances by; Lady Gaga, Coldplay, LMFAO, Bruno Mars, Jessie J, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Queen (with Adam Lambert) and MORE. Overall, this year's EMAs were a bit of a let down. I only liked a few performances (Coldplay's, Bruno Mars', maybe Jessie J's and Queen's), as most of them were shockingly bad, or ear-bleeding. The LMFAO duo were pathetic, they were drunk!, Selenita cannot SING (although I like 'Hit The Lighs'), I love Gaga but her theatrics-much performances are starting to look too forced, and well, as I sad, this year's performances, and award winners, were disappointing to say the least. In any case, you be the judge. Check out all the EMAs performances here.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special