2 Chainz' sophomore album 'Based On A T.R.U. Story 2: Me Time' might have put up disappointing numbers on the charts but there's definitely a few solid singles to promote. This morning the Def Jam signee unleashes the official video to his Mannie Fresh-produced track 'Used 2'. The visual was shot in the 7th Ward of New Orleans and features cameos from Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and Turk.
'Used 2' has a vibe very reminiscent to the old Hot Boys/early 2000s Cash Money sound and 2 Chainz made sure to bring it back to where those movements first started. He told Rap-Up at the video shoot: "We just tryna get that whole Hot Boys feel again... You always want to put the landscaping behind the actual authenticity of the record.”
As of October 6th, 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' has sold 126,000 units. Purchase the LP on iTunes and watch the Marc Klasfeld-directed video to 'Used 2' above.
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"