2 Chainz' sophomore album 'Based On A T.R.U. Story 2: Me Time' might have put up disappointing numbers on the charts but there's definitely a few solid singles to promote. This morning the Def Jam signee unleashes the official video to his Mannie Fresh-produced track 'Used 2'. The visual was shot in the 7th Ward of New Orleans and features cameos from Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and Turk.
'Used 2' has a vibe very reminiscent to the old Hot Boys/early 2000s Cash Money sound and 2 Chainz made sure to bring it back to where those movements first started. He told Rap-Up at the video shoot: "We just tryna get that whole Hot Boys feel again... You always want to put the landscaping behind the actual authenticity of the record.”
As of October 6th, 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' has sold 126,000 units. Purchase the LP on iTunes and watch the Marc Klasfeld-directed video to 'Used 2' above.
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"