2 Chainz' sophomore album 'Based On A T.R.U. Story 2: Me Time' might have put up disappointing numbers on the charts but there's definitely a few solid singles to promote. This morning the Def Jam signee unleashes the official video to his Mannie Fresh-produced track 'Used 2'. The visual was shot in the 7th Ward of New Orleans and features cameos from Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and Turk.
'Used 2' has a vibe very reminiscent to the old Hot Boys/early 2000s Cash Money sound and 2 Chainz made sure to bring it back to where those movements first started. He told Rap-Up at the video shoot: "We just tryna get that whole Hot Boys feel again... You always want to put the landscaping behind the actual authenticity of the record.”
As of October 6th, 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' has sold 126,000 units. Purchase the LP on iTunes and watch the Marc Klasfeld-directed video to 'Used 2' above.
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"