2 Chainz' sophomore album 'Based On A T.R.U. Story 2: Me Time' might have put up disappointing numbers on the charts but there's definitely a few solid singles to promote. This morning the Def Jam signee unleashes the official video to his Mannie Fresh-produced track 'Used 2'. The visual was shot in the 7th Ward of New Orleans and features cameos from Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and Turk.
'Used 2' has a vibe very reminiscent to the old Hot Boys/early 2000s Cash Money sound and 2 Chainz made sure to bring it back to where those movements first started. He told Rap-Up at the video shoot: "We just tryna get that whole Hot Boys feel again... You always want to put the landscaping behind the actual authenticity of the record.”
As of October 6th, 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' has sold 126,000 units. Purchase the LP on iTunes and watch the Marc Klasfeld-directed video to 'Used 2' above.
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"