2 Chainz' sophomore album 'Based On A T.R.U. Story 2: Me Time' might have put up disappointing numbers on the charts but there's definitely a few solid singles to promote. This morning the Def Jam signee unleashes the official video to his Mannie Fresh-produced track 'Used 2'. The visual was shot in the 7th Ward of New Orleans and features cameos from Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and Turk.
'Used 2' has a vibe very reminiscent to the old Hot Boys/early 2000s Cash Money sound and 2 Chainz made sure to bring it back to where those movements first started. He told Rap-Up at the video shoot: "We just tryna get that whole Hot Boys feel again... You always want to put the landscaping behind the actual authenticity of the record.”
As of October 6th, 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' has sold 126,000 units. Purchase the LP on iTunes and watch the Marc Klasfeld-directed video to 'Used 2' above.
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’