2 Chainz calls up the models and shows off his designer swag in his new visual 'Feds Watching', the first single from his upcoming sophomore album 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time'. Pharrell, who produced the beat and assists the hook with his vocals, is also shown throughout the video kicking it with 2 Chainz. Filmed in Los Angeles.
''B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' is scheduled to be released towards the end of the Summer on September 10th. 2 Chainz earned a Rap album of the year Grammy nomination with his debut album and he's off to a good start on his second project with 'Feds Watching'. Very catchy and dope tune. You can purchase the single on iTunes and watch the video above.
Update: Official/HD Version Added.
- New Music: Sia - 'Salted Wound'
- Big Sean Announces New Album 'Dark Sky Paradise' Dropping February 24th
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"