2 Chainz calls up the models and shows off his designer swag in his new visual 'Feds Watching', the first single from his upcoming sophomore album 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time'. Pharrell, who produced the beat and assists the hook with his vocals, is also shown throughout the video kicking it with 2 Chainz. Filmed in Los Angeles.
''B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' is scheduled to be released towards the end of the Summer on September 10th. 2 Chainz earned a Rap album of the year Grammy nomination with his debut album and he's off to a good start on his second project with 'Feds Watching'. Very catchy and dope tune. You can purchase the single on iTunes and watch the video above.
Update: Official/HD Version Added.
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox