2 Chainz calls up the models and shows off his designer swag in his new visual 'Feds Watching', the first single from his upcoming sophomore album 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time'. Pharrell, who produced the beat and assists the hook with his vocals, is also shown throughout the video kicking it with 2 Chainz. Filmed in Los Angeles.
''B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' is scheduled to be released towards the end of the Summer on September 10th. 2 Chainz earned a Rap album of the year Grammy nomination with his debut album and he's off to a good start on his second project with 'Feds Watching'. Very catchy and dope tune. You can purchase the single on iTunes and watch the video above.
Update: Official/HD Version Added.
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale