2 Chainz calls up the models and shows off his designer swag in his new visual 'Feds Watching', the first single from his upcoming sophomore album 'B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time'. Pharrell, who produced the beat and assists the hook with his vocals, is also shown throughout the video kicking it with 2 Chainz. Filmed in Los Angeles.
''B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time' is scheduled to be released towards the end of the Summer on September 10th. 2 Chainz earned a Rap album of the year Grammy nomination with his debut album and he's off to a good start on his second project with 'Feds Watching'. Very catchy and dope tune. You can purchase the single on iTunes and watch the video above.
Update: Official/HD Version Added.
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"
- Ed Sheeran, Pitbull & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "America's Got Talent"
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch